Custom draperies from Blinds & Drapery Showroom can make any room stand out.treatments set the tone for a room and create distinctive outlines for windows in the space. Our huge menu of style options and design flexibility allow you create the exact perfect fit for your windows.
Choose from opulent and elegant, simple and traditional, or sleek and modern. Pick from a broad selection of fabric styles, header types, fullness options and linings to perfectly match the feel of your aesthetic. Create depth, texture and stunning accents by layering draperies with shades or other treatments. Bonus: this will also give you more flexibility when it comes to light control!
Draperies Are Ideal For:
- Pairing with shades or other window covering types
- Adding unique texture and depth to a space
- Allowing for exceptional light control
- Covering medium- to large-sized windows
Breezy soft fabric shades are a great choice when one wants to truly customize a space. The sheer amount of colors, textures and patterns available means you can create a beautiful, cohesive theme for your room. If hard window coverings aren’t your style, soft shades are a great alternative.
Opt for a relaxed vibe or a more traditional style—the options are endless when you combine beautiful fabrics with different linings and lifting designs to create the perfect finishing touch for your room.
Soft Shades Are Ideal For:
- Alternative to shutters, blinds, and other hard window treatments
- Windows that need inside mount options
- Rooms where flexible light control is a must
Looking for a way to hide unsightly non-decorative hardware and add dimension to your window coverings? Top treatments are an excellent option. They are the perfect accent when it comes to completing a window covering, and can even contrast and complement! Use with drapes or shades to highlight the fabrics that surround the window opening. Even just on their own, top treatments can have a stunning visual effect. Choose from a variety of options like valances, cornices and swags to add elegance and intrigue to your space!
Top Treatments Are Ideal For:
- Layering with other window covering types
- Adding dimension and sophistication
- Visually tying other window treatments together in cohesion